You may also like
The Spirit E-215 two burner gas grill was built to fit smaller spaces, perfect for a patio or balcony. It comes equipped with two foldable side tables for placing serving trays and spices, and tool hooks so that grilling tools are always at your fingertips.
- Durable, easy-to-clean porcelain-enameled cast iron grates.
- Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.
- 360 square inches of main grilling space.
- Two foldable side tables, perfect for small patios and balconies.
- Warming rack keeps food warm off the main grate for extra space.
- Porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Electronic Crossover ignition system
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Porcelain-enamelled lid
- Fold-down side tables
- Grill cabinet
- Painted steel door
- Fuel gauge - LP models only
- Front-access grease tray with catch pan
- Infinite control burner valves
Porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron cooking grates
Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
Fold-down side tables
Fuel gauge - LP models only
|Main burners: BTU-per-hour input||26,500|
|Dimensions - Lid Open (inches)||63"H x 47.5"W x 32"D|
|Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches)||45.5"H x 47.5"W x 24"D|
|Primary cooking area (square inches)||360|
|Warming rack area (square centimetres)||90|
|Total cooking area (square inches)||450|
|Stainless steel burners||2|
|Fuel type||Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately)|
|Swivel locking casters||2|