- Flexible capacity - 400 square inches of cooking surface
- Powerful performance - preheats to 700 F (200 F hotter than most indoor ovens) for authentic stone oven baking
- Responsive adjustment - variable infrared heat
- Flexible configuration - reversible top chimney vents toward the front or back
- Stunning details - hand polished mirrored edges
- Beautiful illumination - backlit blue control knobs
- Includes 12¼” x 20” Pizza Peel
- Uncompromised construction - specially formulated concrete refractory interior dome and cooking surface
- Powerful intensity - with a 40,000 BTU capacity
- Careful convenience - cooking surface pulls forward for easy access to food
- Secure enclosure - removable front door
- Perfect clarity - includes interior lighting
- 30" W x 29'" H x 28.5" D
Concrete Refractory Dome
Beneath its skin of shimmering steel, the Napoli Oven hides a secret
It's the secret to creating the same crisp and flavorful foods that have made stone ovens famous for centuries—it's our unique concrete refractory dome. The specially formulated dome warms up to provide a steady, radiant heat that bakes dishes completely without requiring you to rotate them.
The dome was a challenge for our engineers, but now it makes the Napoli Oven an easy—and beautiful—way for you to experience authentic stone over cuisine.
Moveable Cooking Surface
Simplicity has an elegance all its own
When we created our Napoli Oven to elicit the steady intensity of a stone oven, we wanted to make it perfectly simple for you. One of the elegant touches is a pull-out cooking surface that makes it easy for you to place, check, or remove a dish.
It's the kind of delicious detail our designers never forget.
Design your outdoor kitchen to fit dreams, not limitations
Your outdoor kitchen is all your own.
We know that each kitchen is as unique as the delicious meals it creates. So, we design Lynx products to work within a spectrum of inspired configurations. We've designed the Napoli Oven with a top exhaust chimney that takes excess heat up and away, and the chimney can face either the front or the back.
Seamless Welded Construction
A study in skill, a lesson in craft
A Lynx welder pauses to focus on an unwelded seam… then, with one swift and steady stroke, he sweeps his torch across the seam—like painting a perfect line—and an unbroken edge emerges.
It’s over in a second, and that’s how it has to be done.
We do not use mechanical fasteners. We form every sheet of metal into a solitary, seamless body of shimmering steel, free of gaps and seams where moisture could collect.
Hand-tooled, precision welded, and highly polished by the skilled specialists in our shop, each and every grill is inspected before it leaves our floor. We examine details on every side, step back, and check reflections in every light, to ensure that your grill embodies Lynx—finished with invisible welds and hand-polished edges that shine like mirrors.
THE LYNX LIFE CONTINUES ALL DAY LONG, ALL YEAR ROUND
There’s a mystical air that arises just as the sun starts to set and the evening arrives.
It’s a beautiful time to grill… if you can.
Like our grills, the Napoli Outdoor Oven has elegant illumination that encircles each knob with a calm blue halo of light in the darkness. The oven also has internal illumination to show you exactly how your food is looking.
So, just check in on your food. Then, get back to basking in the sundown grill aroma. It seems to steal an amber essence from the last of the sun.