You may also like
The three burner Spirit E-315 gas grill has a spacious grilling area and convenient side tables for placing serving trays. Hang your spatula and tongs on the tool hooks so that everything you need is at your fingertips.
- Durable, easy-to-clean porcelain-enameled cast iron grates.
- Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.
- 424 square inches of main grilling space.
- Warming rack keeps food warm off the main grate for extra space.
- Distributes even heat, preventing hot or cold spots on grates.
- Porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Electronic Crossover ignition system
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Porcelain-enamelled lid
- Stainless steel side tables
- Grill cabinet
- Painted steel door
- Fuel gauge - LP models only
- Front-access grease tray with catch pan
Porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron cooking grates
Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
Stainless steel burners
|Main burners: BTU-per-hour input||32,000|
|Dimensions - Lid Open (inches)||63"H x 49.5"W x 32"D|
|Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches)||45.5"H x 49.5"W x 24"D|
|Primary cooking area (square inches)||424|
|Warming rack area (square centimetres)||105|
|Total cooking area (square inches)||529|
|Stainless steel burners||3|
|Fuel type||Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately)|
|Swivel locking casters||2|