You may also like
Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it allthe Original Kettle, invented by Webers founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the dampers easily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone.
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and wont rust or peel
- Use the lid hook to avoid placing the lid on the ground while grilling
- Dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
- Durable plated steel cooking grate retains heat and is easy to clean
Superior Heat Retention
The porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat for consistent temperature and even cooking. The finish also prevents rusting, cracking, and peeling while withstanding high grilling temps.
One-Touch Cleaning System
The One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free charcoal ash and debris cleanup by sweeping it into the rust-resistant ash catcher.
The angled lid hook allows you to conveniently hang your lid on the side of the grill to avoid placing it on the ground.
Precise Heat Control
Control the temperature of your grill, without lifting the lid, by easily adjusting the damper. Closing the damper completely will cut off the oxygen flow to help extinguish coals.
The heat shield helps prevent your lid handle from getting too hot.
Durable Cooking Grate
The durable, easy-to-clean, plated steel cooking grate retains heat for even and consistent grilling.
|Glass-reinforced nylon handles||2|
|Total cooking area (square inches)||363|
|Primary cooking area (square inches)||363|
|Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches)||39.5"H x 22.5"W x 25"D|
|Durable all-weather wheels||2|
|Rust-resistant aluminium dampers||1|